Im in baling right now. This morning I weighted myself and oh my gosh, im damn heavy. Im fat! What should I do to get rid off this super extra fat of mine? My family said, ‘tati you are not that fat’. yeah right…thanks…but I think I cant think that way. Why? Im just 20 and I weight this much! imagine azmin in 10 years time. I might even look like a monster!
that’s what I thought a few hours ago…
But at this moment, all I can think about is how ungrateful I’am. Since im in baling today, no woman /female in the house accept me, means that I will have to do the house core which I don’t mind doing it. So after preparing lunch and do some clean up(amirul’s room was a 70% messy). Then watched Martha steward and Rachel ray show,I went to abah’s office to meet his staff . On the way to his office I can see a lot of pak cik and mak cik and anak-anak kecik too. I wonder what are they doing here. It feels like im in hospital rather than in kompleks sukan.
Ingatkan lepas ‘malawat’ abah dekat office nak terus pergi main basketball. Tapi sebab ramai orang dekat depan court (although they don’t play there) so I decided to write.
The ungrateful me.
Im complaining with full-stomach. From where im writing I can see lots of mak cik and mak cik. Abah cakap today they are having majlis kutipan derma dan menyerahan wang kepada org yang kurang berkemampuan. . .
I can say that I have everything. From loving family, comfortable life, uhwah in sisterhood, syumul religion, all technology junkies (accept Iphone) I can afford to buy branded stuff, im studying in excellent academy, and the list of how lucky I’am is endless YET I complain! Memang sangat tidak bersyukur. Sesungguhnya Allah dah bagi banyak sangat rezeki. Kalau lapar, makanan pasti ada, kalau tak ada pun, boleh keluar belI. bila lapar,complain lapar, bila sudah kenyang, complain gemuk. Apa ni?! Sungguh kufur nikmat. Astrafirullah hal’azim….
While im complaining with full-stomach, this pak cik and mak cik here don’t even have enough money to live. If they hungry, tak tentu akan dapat makan. Kalau ada makanan atau duit sikit, ada la,kalau tak ada, tak ada la. Thou they don’t talk about it, I can see clearly their tired face, exhausted bearing the pain their whole life. And they wait patiently and alhamdullilah, what jabatan belia dan sukan& jabatan kebajikan masyarakat is doing for them today, at least may reduce their weighty burden.
Oh Allah…Oh Allah forgive me when im whine…
I have two legs to walk upon…
And the world is mine…
that’s what I thought a few hours ago…
But at this moment, all I can think about is how ungrateful I’am. Since im in baling today, no woman /female in the house accept me, means that I will have to do the house core which I don’t mind doing it. So after preparing lunch and do some clean up(amirul’s room was a 70% messy). Then watched Martha steward and Rachel ray show,I went to abah’s office to meet his staff . On the way to his office I can see a lot of pak cik and mak cik and anak-anak kecik too. I wonder what are they doing here. It feels like im in hospital rather than in kompleks sukan.
Ingatkan lepas ‘malawat’ abah dekat office nak terus pergi main basketball. Tapi sebab ramai orang dekat depan court (although they don’t play there) so I decided to write.
The ungrateful me.
Im complaining with full-stomach. From where im writing I can see lots of mak cik and mak cik. Abah cakap today they are having majlis kutipan derma dan menyerahan wang kepada org yang kurang berkemampuan. . .
I can say that I have everything. From loving family, comfortable life, uhwah in sisterhood, syumul religion, all technology junkies (accept Iphone) I can afford to buy branded stuff, im studying in excellent academy, and the list of how lucky I’am is endless YET I complain! Memang sangat tidak bersyukur. Sesungguhnya Allah dah bagi banyak sangat rezeki. Kalau lapar, makanan pasti ada, kalau tak ada pun, boleh keluar belI. bila lapar,complain lapar, bila sudah kenyang, complain gemuk. Apa ni?! Sungguh kufur nikmat. Astrafirullah hal’azim….

While im complaining with full-stomach, this pak cik and mak cik here don’t even have enough money to live. If they hungry, tak tentu akan dapat makan. Kalau ada makanan atau duit sikit, ada la,kalau tak ada, tak ada la. Thou they don’t talk about it, I can see clearly their tired face, exhausted bearing the pain their whole life. And they wait patiently and alhamdullilah, what jabatan belia dan sukan& jabatan kebajikan masyarakat is doing for them today, at least may reduce their weighty burden.
Oh Allah…Oh Allah forgive me when im whine…
I have two legs to walk upon…
And the world is mine…
No comments:
Post a Comment