actually we have autumn gathering today, but all the naqibah cant go since the entries are very limited (bagus la,makin ramai orang yang mahu kepada islam,alhamdullilah!. since im azmin, azmin once dah ada dekat rumah, malas la nak keluar. teperuk dalam bilik je. malassssssssssss seh....
tapi gudang makanan ku dah habis. so since pagi tadi till now, i cant concentrate( i will be having general surgery coloq this week, so i must study!)but my stomach mengiramakan muzik gamelan dari tadi(apekah punya ayat ni)..
so pegi la kvartal. depah hostel je tapi klu dah kata malas, 10cm pon feels like 10 miles..so i grab isma's kurtka.
I LOVE IT!!!! I WANT IT!!!
thou i think i look like makcik tue and selekeh gila, i dont care I ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!
tapi...it's Mark & Spencer...(im boycotting jews product, trying my best here to be zero jews supporter or contributor, thou some of my stuff are jews products,ala dah terbeli and time tu tak boycot lagi...so i think im forgiven for my ignorance back then OH!)
No comments:
Post a Comment