because
i accept, im pretty much screwed these days.
The things I have in my head..there's so much to pen down but I can't catch them words,can't catch them all.And there they go.And here I am.
and i've tried to write a proper post but fell asleep halfway through,
i will just update you with this new love
yes, finger said that they dont want to tap the keyboard, but to dance on shiny phone screen instead.
dont blame me, blame the finger alright.
yeah finger is part of me,yada yada
someone told me i look like pisang today -_-''
rebel did you say? judgmental? oh that. erm..
not to mention, pathetic loyal side of me, ask to stay and wait for july. in russia.
i dont know. ATM i just,
DONT KNOW.
2 comments:
min i miss you
k.maddieeee baru perasan your comment. i miss you gazillion more!
Post a Comment