Regret is one thing.
To raise and improve upon realizing it is another.
Yes there is time during my working hours, I felt stupid, inadequate, ashamed of where I was trained (was I even being trained?). Actually most of the time.
WHY?
IF ONLY...
IM UNFORTUNATE...
ah those victims word.
The ward im currently at, well let's say, most people would avoid being placed there. Multiple reason thou, one of it is the dreadful GRAND WARD ROUND. We'll be presenting the case to our consultant (one of Malaysia Pediatric Protocol writer) and she'll be correcting every single thing you say, especially when you're presenting cases from acute cubicle. If you don't do it right, you and the whole ward staff from specialist, MO's, HO's, Sister, Nurses's will be standing there for half an hour on 1 patient, and mind you, acute cubicle could have patient up to 4, meaning 2 hours standing at 1 cubicle. By the way,the whole ward have 6 cubicles in total, so do the maths.
People hate it oh-so-much. I understand why. But, I like it. Im blessed. When im inadequate Allah send me here to complete and correct whatever im lacking. Im learning so much, I dont think I will able to get this kind of training anywhere else.
So, I will welcome the day with full spirit to learn and to be better and of course with severe palpitations all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment